Are you a fan of horror films? Have you ever wanted to tell your own scary story and try your hand at making a horror film? Join Vidjam this September as we have a 10-day filmmaking challenge, where teams all over the Central PA area will come together to develop, write, shoot, and edit an original horror film, which will be screened at Midtown Cinema on October 15th!
Typically for our Vidjam Filmmaking Weekends, filmmakers base their films off of a singular theme provided at the beginning of the challenge. Our Halloween Challenge is going to be a little different! Each team will be given a box with a random item in it. This item will be the inspiration for their horror film! Is it the murder weapon? Is it haunted? Is it a haunted murder weapon? WHO KNOWS!?
Team Registration is $25 per Team
Challenge Dates: September 22nd – October 1st, 2017
Screening: October 15th, 2017 at Midtown Cinema
– The Vidjam of Horror Challenge begins on September 22nd at 7pm. Short films must be submitted by October 1st at 7pm.
– Your film must be between 5-15 minutes long, including any credits you may want to add.
– Film may not have been developed, written, or shot before the challenge.
– You must own, have permission to use, or have the appropriate rights for all video and audio in your film.
– If you feel stuck or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you succeed!